When it comes to electrical service, our trained and certified electricians are second to none. We have a dedicated team of licensed and qualified electricians that can tackle any electrical problem.
Lighting Upgrades and Retrofits. We can upgrade your lighting to a newer, more efficient equivalent product. This upgrade will illuminate your home or business, and it will also you save money. Our lighting retrofit projects come complete with a report that will identify essential paraments such as the length of time of payback on your investment or return on investment. The Illuminating Engineering Society of North American is a trade organization specializing in lighting engineering. They have published numerous articles about the productivity benefits of having an adequately illuminated workspace. Even having maintenance performed on your existing lighting system can increase your bottom line due to increased worker productivity.
Electrical Service and Repair. We have you covered. No matter what size the project, large or small, we get to the root of the problem using advanced diagnostic techniques. We specialized in advanced diagnostic procedures such as thermography, insulation testing, ground resistance testing, etc. Bottom line, we can get you back up and stat!
Whole House Surge Protection: Storms and Utility Company surges are incredibly damaging to your home's electrical infrastructure and costly appliances. Protect them with a whole house surge protector.
Don't Neglect Your Electrical System
As with most appliances in your home, your electrical system is no different. Electrical systems need maintenance. We call this service an electrical system tune-up and inspection. Your electrical system often is out of sign and out of mind until you have an issue. Most of the time, it involves a costly repair that could have been avoided and not to mention the inconvenience of having a power problem. A tune-up and inspection include the following tasks:
- Safety inspection
- Infrared temperature inspection (thermography)
- Check for loose or damaged breakers
- Check for double tapped breakers
- Inspect for proper breaker and fuse size
- Checking all breakers for proper operation
- Tightening all wiring connections in the main panel
- Testing of arc fault breakers (AFCI)
- Testing of ground fault circuit (GFCI)
- Exercise all of the breakers
- Inspect grounding and bounding
- Inspect for proper ground rod installation
- Check for missing knockouts and breaker blanks
- Inspect overall panel condition
- Inspect the panel for heat damage
- Inspect the panel for moisture damage
Here is a list of additional electrical services that we provide:
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI) (Breakers and Receptacles)
- Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters (AFCI) (Breakers and Receptacles)
- Whole House Surge Protection
- Phase Monitors and Voltage relays
- Fire/Smoke Alarms (installation, Testing, Repair)
- Smart House Setup
- Advanced Diagnostics
- Ceiling Fans (Residential – Commercial – Industrial)